Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yearly Tradition!

Every year of Addison's life I've taken a photo of her on the 28th of June!

It's one of my little traditions.

One little recap a year to keep track of how much she's grown.

So here she is...


One year older.

One year sillier.

One inch closer to having girly hair.


She likes going to the zoo to look at "Hippo butts."

Eating frozen blueberries and Mommy's smoothies.

Drawing A's.

Wearing dresses.

"Driving" Daddy's work truck.

Sitting in Lily's carseat when she's at her Mom's house.

Riding her tricycle.

Playing with bubbles for hours.

Cupcakes.

Singing her ABC's, Jesus loves me, and 'Part of Me' by Katy Perry.

Watching Blues Clues, LaLaLoopsie, Dora and My Big Big Friend.

Dance parties.

Playing at the gym.

Snuggling in the mornings.

Taking baths with her sisters.

Reading bed time stories.

Throwing fits.

Going to the Park with her sisters.

Kissing legs 10 times in succession.

Playing dress up with Lily.

Telling me what all of our family members REAL names are.



She DOESN'T like:

Being told what to do.

Being called Baby girl.

Taking naps.

Anyone but Daddy calling her Addy-Doo.

Pepper.




I love you baby girl...

Oops!

I mean Addison.





1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see these with Scarlett too! Love this tradition my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Followers