Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Hobos; Before and After...

Ever since Lily could talk I've told her that I won't let her leave my house looking like a hobo.

Needless to say my two oldest children now refer to themselves as hobos if they've left the house without a bath and a good hair brushing.

Case in point...

Addison told an actual hobo that she was a hobo while at the grocery store.

Oy.

So to clear matters up just a smidge I present before and after photos of my 'baby hobos'.

Before:

Slept in, drooled on, food covered, nose slimed onsie.

After:

Only slightly drooled on onsie.

Before:

Snotted on, fro'd out, food covered head.

After:

Curls tamed (for 5 minutes), clean face, slightly snotted on shirt.

Before:

Bed Head.

(If this is all I have to deal with I call it a 'kid win'!)

After:

Hair done and clothed!

I shall enjoy the next 5 minutes of this non hobo moment.

Cause there's a child tornado headed this way.

I can feel it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers